Manuscript Submission Checklist
Manuscript file: (Required components and formatting):
- Manuscript type is mentioned.
- Text is 12 points, double-spaced.
- Text font is Times New Roman.
- A short Running Title is given.
- Author(s) information: Have you provided details (Full name, qualification, designation institutional affiliation and email) of all of your co-authors as well as of the corresponding author
- Structured abstract, unstructured abstract or none (See Instructions to Authors.)
- Manuscript length and formatting: Have you checked that your manuscript doesn’t exceed the requirements for word count, number of tables and/or figures, and number of references?
- Acronym use is limited.
- References are in superscript in text.
- All references are cited in the text.
- Manuscript has been checked for spelling and grammar.
- After Conclusion at the end of manuscript, headings in following orders are added (1) Limitation (2) Author’s Contribution, (3) Acknowledgment (4) Conflict of Interest (5) Grant Support & Financial Disclosure
- Have u supplied any required additional information for your article type such as supplementary material?
- Figure with legends are provided. Photographs and illustrations are of 300 dpi (or greater) JPEG, Tiff files and must be placed within the text file at its required place.
- Tables with headings and footnotes are given ; numbered appropriately in the main file.
- Permissions: Have you obtained permission from the copyright holder to re-use any previously published material. Has the source been acknowledged?
Supporting Files (attached as separate documents)
- Cover letter is provided as per Journal’s format.
- Authorship Contribution and Journal’s Copyright Form is submitted.
- Institutional Ethical Review Board approval certificate is given (scanned).
- Written permission for usage of photographs, illustrations, figures, or text from another source is attached (scanned).
- Supplementary files and appendices: Have you supplied these in an acceptable format? Have they been cited in the main text?
- Reviewers: have you provided names of two preferred and non-preferred reviewers?
Revised manuscripts: Have you supplied both a marked copy and a corrected copy of your manuscript? Have you provided a point by point response to the reviewer and editor’s comments?