- Authors retain the copyright of their respective articles.
- Biomedica encourages authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their published research by following an Open Access Policy where the authors of the publication retain the copyright of their published work without restrictions.
- In order to publish and disseminate research manuscripts by Biomedica, the copyright holders thus grant the publisher (Biomedica) non-exclusive publishing rights and allow for the reproduction of articles in any form, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information.
- With unrestricted copyrights to the author(s), Biomedica owes the rights to be identified as the original publisher of the article in electronic and print forms.
- Authors may also grant any third party the right to use (read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, pass them as data to software) the article freely for any lawful purpose as long as its integrity is maintained, its original authors, citation details and original publisher are identified and no breach in the licensing terms occur.
- The Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 formalizes these and other terms and conditions of publishing articles and the journal ensures the compliance to copyright distribution through a Copyright Agreement.
- The Open Access Statement and Licensing information also reflects the clear policy of the journal. Starting from the year 2021 all articles are published under (CC BY 4.0).
In case of any query, please reach us at:
Publication Office - Biomedica
Journal Secretariat - Room No: 44
University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan. 54600
Phone : +92-42-99231301-9 Ext: 391, 398